Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Acheron - Sherrilyn Kenyon

I recently finished this one and I've got to say that it is absolutely my favorite book in the entire Dark-Hunter series. I blubbered my way all through Acheron's mortal life and when he received his godly powers and I thought he'd kick some ass, disaster, thank you Artemis, strikes and he dies.

I liked his heroine a lot. She was perfect for him. I knew she's do the right thing at the conference with what Artemis gave her. I really liked that she got up in Artie's face. There could have been more of that, but I suppose it's more mature the way it was. *shrug*

I got a kick out of the Hades scene and Apollimy rocked! Raining kick ass all over the Atlantean gods. Were I her, however, her sister would have died much more slowly for what she knowingly did to little baby Apostolos, her own nephew! Slow, painful, humiliating and as degrading as possible. She'd deserved whatever she got. Maybe eternal torment instead of death? I joke with my husband about getting a t-shirt for our daughter that says "Katastrafia Megola" across the chest. Because she so totally is. This comic says it all.

No comments: