Monday, February 15, 2010

E-books, Video Games, and Kids

I haven't been blogging, which is pretty obvious. I know I need to start back up. I've been rereading a lot, which is part of the reason I haven't been blogging, family holiday stuff and video games being others. I love playing video games only slightly less than I love reading. Between the Sims 3 expansion, World of Warcraft, and Dragons Age: Origins, my reading time suffers a bit, but I am reading. I've got several e-books that I'm going to be blogging about eventually, maybe keep me from molesting my husband by recounting plots and stuff. The main reason I started this blog in the first place. So there will be new stuff up, I'm just not sure when. I'm not sure whether to start posting after my kids go back to school or next Monday. Maybe Monday, but I doubt it.

No comments: